welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Krypt

The Stonemother

wouldn't hurt ball-less creatures' date=' right krypt? quick, check down there

[/quote']

So basically, posting a video about WoW in the General Discussions forum, let me just define General Discussions for you in case you can't really comprehend what it means.

gen·er·al

[jen-er-uh]

–adjective

of or pertaining to all persons or things belonging to a group or category: a general meeting of the employees.

of, pertaining to, or true of such persons or things in the main, with possible exceptions; common to most; prevalent; usual: the general mood of the people.

not limited to one class, field, product, service, etc.; miscellaneous: the general public; general science.

I don't think I need to define Discussions for you? Or do I? If posting a video, and asking people to DISCUSS, in a DISCUSSION forum, is apparently fucked up, you know what, go look through the entire forum. There are so many threads with similar content to mine, just a stupid ass video, and somehow, mine draws fire from you? I'm honestly amused.

Is this a direct attack at WoW players? Did we do something to offend you? Because honestly I don't remember us WoW players owing you a living.

If I can't post a video here and have a constructive discussion about it, or perhaps find other similar like-minded WoW players out there, fine, go ahead and ban me.

Do not presume to understand all which goes on, unless you do, which you don't.

Guest Solaris

im glad wow "stole" a soldier. was a shitter

then why you so mad?

whoever who changed solaris' username

i dont think its nice of him/her to do so. abusing admin rights thr and making things worse. so kindly change it back please.