This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

Starhub down, DO NOT PANIC

Do not RQ the game, the LAN is STILL going on, we just need the support from everyone. There's no point saying the community sucks, or there's nothing we can do now that there's no SH. The game won't die as long as you people contribute just a little, by playing the game and not being skeptical.

In other news, Nata has quite a number of servers (with fibre) going up, and the e-club pickup server has been revived, so pugs may go on there.

hostname: e-Club | TF2 #3 - PUG
udp/ip  :  203.116.63.118:27021
password : eclubpug

More servers will spring up. Starhub going down certainly is a change. But change does not necessarily mean bad. As long as we love playing the game, it will not die. I sincerely hope the community will grow stronger in times like this instead of falling apart.

Cheers

I'm contributing a server that I admin on hosted in Vietnam. I'm sure you guys will get good ping there.

During the meantime I'll host scrims and pugs regularly there, but keep in mind it's not built for scrims and pugs at the start.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/112.213.85.12:28041/

IP : 112.213.85.12:28041

Password ( If set ) : tf2pickup

updated OP with new pug server.

hostname: e-Club | TF2 #3 - PUG
udp/ip  :  203.116.63.118:27021
password : eclubpug

Again this is a temp server as well. eClub will be transiting to a new data center at the end of this month. Server upgrades are imminent. Might be able to pull a 1000fps server out from my ass.

must panic, too much to keep the community alive that is so true the hardwork shows up. /complete sarcasm jerks

Sign in to follow this