This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
conggy

HAPPY FUN FUN ADVENTURE CLUB

Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?

• The Phenomenal Song
    • Teletubbies Song
    • Homodomo song
    • Trolololo Song
    • Llama Duck
    • Sesame Street Opening Song

NO i disagree. this story is about a lion which have to find the meaning of life through a journey of betrayal' date=' life, death, and not giving a fuck.

I think that at the end of the story there would be a great scene of Monkey X Lion sex.

[/quote']

Kick this guy from the club. He is not happy fun fun adventurous

KICK THIS GUY, HE TOLD MY LOVE TO BE KICKED, HE IS SO NOT FUN FUN AND ADVENTUROUS.

I <3 my dear dear cherry.

i wanna pop ur cherry.

i think i love ding answer alot, but i shall welcome jt to the club whatsoever for has quick instinct that sensed the personality of that monkey without knowing that monkey :) actually the truth is about how a lion and a monkey got together and gave birth to a defect lion that has the ability to sing and dance and make friends with a wild boar and funny weasel cat like animal and was made into a movie. Good job guys, im proud of you

HFFAC Chief' date=' I recommend we use the following music for our club theme!

[/quote']

hmm i think that is quite the fun fun theme song i would say! I like the way these happy fun fun pink O shaped mouth creatures come dancing out when you say the word phenomenon whee whee!

has anybody have anymore suggestion to our happy fun fun theme song before i choose kermit the frog's phenomenon song as our club's theme song?

hi. firstly yesterday i dreamt that i was in flowerland with many teletubbies and ponies fapping and i was told to come here and apply to join this mysterious club by the fapping teletubbies. so here i am and i would like to apply joining HFFAC. i hope the leader of HFFAC will approve me because i still cannot get over the dream of teletubbies and ponies fapping. i would also like to seek if they are any other members of the club with a similar dream.

1080p torrent for the lovers:

http://dattebayo.com/t/ns127.torrent

WOW THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE, this video totally made my day :3

I think this video, along with mut's and spammah's are worthy of being the main theme song for HFFAC. i would hold a poll soon for the public to decide which one of these 3 get to be our theme song

the title of the video is just a distraction

I fapped to this. Am i normal?

the woman surrounded be the circular distortion of colours is quite attractive

Hi my name is Vitaliy and i would like to join HFFAC because i love to watch mysterious retarded lazy tartals waiting for the tide to wash their shit and i love to put mountain goats on top of mt. Everest so that they can shit on it and make it an inch higher!

Hi my name is Vitaliy and i would like to join HFFAC because i love to watch mysterious retarded lazy tartals waiting for the tide to wash their shit and i love to put mountain goats on top of mt. Everest so that they can shit on it and make it an inch higher!

Too bad you're airshot and you'll never be accepted anywhere :(

Too bad you're airshot and you'll never be accepted anywhere :(

HAHAH WTFPWNT

FIR. Go watch some tentacle hentai and be a man!!!

FIR. Go watch some tentacle hentai and be a man!!!

what the hell?!!

maybe i should, then conggy-sama will be pleased XD