This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
conggy

HAPPY FUN FUN ADVENTURE CLUB

Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?

• The Phenomenal Song
    • Teletubbies Song
    • Homodomo song
    • Trolololo Song
    • Llama Duck
    • Sesame Street Opening Song

I view this thread everyday for my applications answer' date=' BUT ALAS NO ANSWER!!!!

[/quote']

your last post is "okok i lied" right? Im waiting for a new application :)

I view this thread everyday for my applications answer' date=' BUT ALAS NO ANSWER!!!!

[/quote']

Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club.

[/quote']

Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club. Hi i am ferry and basically im a retard. I stalk ponies because one day I would like to hump them, only being turned down again and again. I thought this club would make me look cooler and ponies would agree to let me hump them. So I would like to join your club.

woah your post is so long I read only the first 3 words and last 8 words. I welcome you (((((((((((((: for your effort :3, i guess it was a good idea to copy paste it many times for the output illusion of being a long post

Hi im john and im here to promote infidelity.

Hi there john' date=' i would like to welcome you into the club but infidelity is a much shared hobby by most of us.

To help you explore your imaginative side why not try describing or telling a story from the picture below

[img']http://i41.tinypic.com/11afl1w.jpg[/img]

NO i disagree. this story is about a lion which have to find the meaning of life through a journey of betrayal, life, death, and not giving a fuck.

I think that at the end of the story there would be a great scene of Monkey X Lion sex.

NO i disagree. this story is about a lion which have to find the meaning of life through a journey of betrayal' date=' life, death, and not giving a fuck.

I think that at the end of the story there would be a great scene of Monkey X Lion sex.

[/quote']

Kick this guy from the club. He is not happy fun fun adventurous

NO i disagree. this story is about a lion which have to find the meaning of life through a journey of betrayal' date=' life, death, and not giving a fuck.

[/quote']

Kick this guy from the club. He is not happy fun fun adventurous

KICK THIS GUY, HE TOLD MY LOVE TO BE KICKED, HE IS SO NOT FUN FUN AND ADVENTUROUS.