This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
conggy

HAPPY FUN FUN ADVENTURE CLUB

Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?

• The Phenomenal Song
    • Teletubbies Song
    • Homodomo song
    • Trolololo Song
    • Llama Duck
    • Sesame Street Opening Song

Bright, nais mona lisa there.

Mona Lisa - eyelashes - hair = turn on?

worst equation ever LOLOLOLOLOL

i like the idea of pubic hair growing on her neck, very imaginative of the painter. The baldness of the lady shines through people's imagination of her personality which we can relate to britney

Hi guys last night I found a young homeless girl hidden amognst the bins. She was dirty and smelled terrible, but I knew under that grime was a pretty girl. I took her in and bathed her, as I toweled her down I became aroused. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was frantically fucking her on the bathroom floor.... at one point I was banging her so hard that you'd think she was still alive.

Reminds me of this:

"Once upon a time, there was Arabian Knight who got a hard on every night and suffered from multiple dog bites.But once it so happened that he got a hard on in the daytime, unable to bear it anymore he dragged his camel inside his tent and started making voracious gay love (the camel was a male too) to the camel. Hearing the camels cries for help the other arabs in the caravan came and saw what Spammah had done and banished him from the Caravan. As night fell Spammah had a hard on again and saw what looked like a girl with long flowing hair (from behind). He ripped off the girls clothes and started making voracious gay love (how is it gay? read on) to her. The girl turned around and much to Spammahs delight had a moustache. Spammah and FlooK lived happily everafter (and thus was born 2Gay4u?). "