This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
conggy

HAPPY FUN FUN ADVENTURE CLUB

Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?

• The Phenomenal Song
    • Teletubbies Song
    • Homodomo song
    • Trolololo Song
    • Llama Duck
    • Sesame Street Opening Song

hi. firstly yesterday i dreamt that i was in flowerland with many teletubbies and ponies fapping and i was told to come here and apply to join this mysterious club by the fapping teletubbies. so here i am and i would like to apply joining HFFAC. i hope the leader of HFFAC will approve me because i still cannot get over the dream of teletubbies and ponies fapping. i would also like to seek if they are any other members of the club with a similar dream.

o hi there, im so sorry that i cant reply to this application fast enough because i was on a journey to the west trying to retrieve a legendary scripture that was passed down from old HFFAC leaders to leaders and now to me. This secret and treacherous journey was further made impossible by having the location of the scripture hidden by the Vatican. I had to travel all the way and meet with the pope to have him tell me the location of the scripture only to find little messages that lead my from one place to the other. Following these messages suddenly lead me to uncovering a time bomb in the middle of Vatican city. Even though i couldn't care less whether the bomb would explode and kill everyone or not, i acted to my instinct as a savior of human beings and made the bomb defuse itself with my super powered ESP combining with these extra large antennas that amplified my power.

Hi i welcome you.

hi. firstly yesterday i dreamt that i was in flowerland with many teletubbies and ponies fapping and i was told to come here and apply to join this mysterious club by the fapping teletubbies. so here i am and i would like to apply joining HFFAC. i hope the leader of HFFAC will approve me because i still cannot get over the dream of teletubbies and ponies fapping. i would also like to seek if they are any other members of the club with a similar dream.

o hi there' date=' im so sorry that i cant reply to this application fast enough because i was on a journey to the west trying to retrieve a legendary scripture that was passed down from old HFFAC leaders to leaders and now to me. This secret and treacherous journey was further made impossible by having the location of the scripture hidden by the Vatican. I had to travel all the way and meet with the pope to have him tell me the location of the scripture only to find little messages that lead my from one place to the other. Following these messages suddenly lead me to uncovering a time bomb in the middle of Vatican city. Even though i couldn't care less whether the bomb would explode and kill everyone or not, i acted to my instinct as a savior of human beings and made the bomb defuse itself with my super powered ESP combining with these extra large antennas that amplified my power.

Hi i welcome you.

[/quote']

wow thanx i look forward to the more epic return of your journey

Hi my name is Vitaliy and i would like to join HFFAC because i love to watch mysterious retarded lazy tartals waiting for the tide to wash their shit and i love to put mountain goats on top of mt. Everest so that they can shit on it and make it an inch higher!

Too bad you're airshot and you'll never be accepted anywhere :(

The happy fun fun adventure club will be opened to members of all ages, races, sex and personalities. you naked kumar nigga what you iz a dork read the first page again .... too bad your bright but still you've got dull n weak eyes ...

Hi my name is Vitaliy and i would like to join HFFAC because i love to watch mysterious retarded lazy tartals waiting for the tide to wash their shit and i love to put mountain goats on top of mt. Everest so that they can shit on it and make it an inch higher!

The happy fun fun adventure club will be opened to members of all ages' date=' races, sex and personalities. you naked kumar nigga what you iz a dork read the first page again .... too bad your bright but still you've got dull n weak eyes ...

[/quote']

That is very saddening ):< i strictly forbid members of our club or hopeful applicants to argue in my our club. One of the rules of this club is DONT ARGUE. I hereby declare sam unable to join our club until both bright and sam have made up, forgive each other and kiss each other. Before that happens sam will not be allowed to join ):<

DON'T ARGUE' date=' BTW I WANNA JOIN.

[/quote']

Hi there, you would need to fill in an application as mentioned from the first post

and also dear members(or public), please for your favorite theme song that best represent our club :3

This thread makes my day all the time. I'm so happy, and I feel so fun! Thanks everybody! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I <3 the trolololo song HAHA

the guy looks so cute he can give anyone a buff boner when he opens his big wide mouth :D

i wasn't arguing lol it was bright who said i cant join........... phew..i just said read the first page :D

ya bright now i can get a beta-key :P

sure bright ><

The happy fun fun adventure club will be opened to members of all ages' date=' races, sex and personalities. you naked kumar nigga what you iz a dork read the first page again .... too bad your bright but still you've got dull n weak eyes ...

RACIST DETECT

i wasn't arguing lol it was bright who said i cant join........... phew..i just said read the first page :D

sure bright ><

you came here and JUST READ THE FIRST PAGE?!?!? Omg.

sure bright ><

you came here and JUST READ THE FIRST PAGE?!?!? Omg.

yea i coudnt read the rest because i broke my OLE GRANDMA GLAZES and its hard to detect sarcasm / racism online fore me 8)

sir beta-key needs to give us more hon beta key. BBBBLLLOOOODDDBBAAATH

in hon i like to play my own special class, unicorn humper, it throws unicorn at u and u can transform to a male unicorn and hump other characters to gain hp... mmmmz

:oni: <3

I dedicate this set to happy fun fun adventure club!

:pony: :narwhal: :mushroom: :panty: :sex:

:troll: < Gamon

im so happy fun fun :3

going to spam icons :D

:demoman::medic::sniper:;)|::idea::I:P:B:E:0:c>:3:lovestruck::o:O:C:U:(:@:>:oni: