welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
teal

AFL cp_degrootkeep Cup!

I present to you.. first ever DEGROOTKEEP CUP

Map: cp_degrootkeep

Date : 29th Apr 2011, Friday - 1st May 2011, Sunday. Starting 8PM (GMT +8) on all 3 days.

Match Mode: 10 V 10, Single Elimination

Servers : To be confirmed once I get the confirmed number of teams participating

Registration Information & Rules

1. It is open to anyone who is interested. There are no skill restrictions or skill/experience-based divisions (you don’t need to be a pro, it’s a fun event, so just chill out and join :> )

2. Registration has ended

3. Players may only play for one team

4. You may sign up as a free agent/in a group/as a team. Teams will be allocated to you if you do not have one. Do send in your entry in this format (NAME(S) / STEAM PROFILE URL/ TEAMNAME)

5. Do ensure the availability of subs for your team so that the match proceeds smoothly with minimal interruptions

6. Brackets will be released as soon as sign-ups close

Gameplay

7. Do refer to the weapon and class limitations below

degrootkeeplimits.jpg

Admin

8. Teal, Madman are the head admins for this mini event. Do contact us should you have any queries or if you do not have a team (we’ll allocate you to one)

Participants List!

I dunno if these rules are official or anything but 2 demomen is calling for some serious stalemate and slow games. But well done gettin another rolling in succession, good luck with the signups!

Hi teal I dropped you a PM..

basically need to know when is the tournament held so we can arrange for players that are available to play.

any prizes? :D