welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
sam

A little e-club issue.

Nothing happened to the server

I think you have said enough to show you know completely nothing about the e-club servers. Have you checked their bandwidth connections and physical connections for the past 2-3 years? If not... then... I think you're just saying all these for fun :D

I think I have dropped enough hints to what gone wrong with the e-club servers' date=' if any of you still insists or thinks that it was because "no one gave a shit" then........ LOL IGNTS (wow I haven't used that in years!)

[b']On "no one gives a damn"....[/b]

btw, if you remember clearly... e-club was the first few servers that offered to change cfg and maps and everything for the running of AFL (well duh since they're both run by the same guy)... so I'm not sure why you want to accuse Zach of not wanting to use the e-club servers for anything at all. Someone gave a damn about the server for past 2-3 years and played a HUGE part to Asia's TF2 scene aka ASIAFORTRESS........ *slaps forehead* Zach is the LAST guy anyone in this damn community to be accused of "not giving a damn".

Sorry if I'm getting a little defensive here... but I feel like waving at spammah and telling him "SEE I TOLD YOU NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR THE COMMUNITY" that kinda thing. and he would probably reply "I KNOW RIGHT"

btw spammah was the guy heading 1 or 2 of the AFL seasons, incase you forgot about him already.

We just played a smooth scrim yesterday when the server was reset, aint got no lag in there. So what had happened to the server if you are saying they are fucked up?

If he does not want to give it to you, then just deal with it. No amount of exposing or fighting over the issue because of various amount of personal opinions will change that.

We just played a smooth scrim yesterday when the server was reset, aint got no lag in there. So what had happened to the server if you are saying they are fucked up?

Why do you care so much? I really don't see why there needs to be such a fuss about what is, a fairly trivial issue. eClub was maintained for a long time by an admin, that said player got burned out/tired or whatever his personal reasons may be and pulled the plug. You decided to revive it but met with resistance since the person in-charge didn't want the said revival to occur.

Okay? Why even make a big deal about it. The guy doesn't care and you're aware of his rigid stance and attitude and yet you persist as if this unnecessary drama is really going to change things. Do you really care so much about this, is this really such a deep cause. Yes, Asia doesn't have a lot of game servers. Too bad, that's just how things are in the lay of the land will remain so due to bandwidth pricing, peering and the high-rate of piracy.

I understand you put effort and were expecting something out of it. And that did not happen. Unfortunate as it may be, given the circumstances, you should have seen that coming.

If you're banned from SH, just buy another copy of Team Fortress 2 and get another Steam account. Beats hyperventilating in threads over nothing.

Airshot : I lost eclub admin QQ

drama ensues

people worked up for a while

drama ends

airshots efforts gone like the wind

sums up the community really.

cya.

Say' date=' why does me praising airshot for having some initiative in trying to make the server better making you angry and went on defending zach?

[/quote']

Well...

to try fixing the server when no one gives a damn about it.

I apologize for being so haste in concluding that you guys were trying to praise airshot because zach wasn't "giving a damn" about the servers.

I guess there isn't really much to argue about.. We're all doing stuff for the good of the community yeah? Airshot you should just message zach if you can help restore the servers stability.. For example by contributing money to pay for better bandwidth or machines.

Actually I'm curious what does Airshot thinks the problem with Eclub servers is.. Was it something that u can fix with getting admin access? (this is a serious question)

2 things

1. Ok then what is the problem with the server, mr. Vincent can probably help with the problems.

2. Yeah I am sh banned, and thats why i am doing it and i dont think its that easy as getting a new copy of TF2, and if you have a problem with me trying to get some help to fix the server, then its okay and as far as i am concerned with dealing with problems, I AM DEALING THEM already.

EDIT: I just read the eclubpickup announcement, I am really sorry to all, especially to zach and priss. I thought that he isn't fixing the server but um, i dont know what to say. I am sorry!!!

Wow I think you have matured alot if you even bother to apologise to us :)

As I have mentioned before.. if you feel you can help with the servers, you should contact the person being put in-charge of it... instead of declaring all that negative stuff in open forums. I suppose your intentions weren't bad, but some how it just became messy.

good to get things cleared up