This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
rfnv

kids nowadays

Doubt there's an easy answer to that one. Maybe working backwards is the right idea? Thinking about why teams disbanded in the previous, how it can be avoided in the future. The idea that Masterful have of a small core and regular games against regular opponents is probably the right place to start ~.

Masterful is the perfect example today on how to start and sustain a team. 6 core players that can sync their dates (in their case monday to thursday only). They take their losses in their stride and their winnings to heart.

Keep the trolling within your team as much as possible. Play your random off classes in public servers. Pugs are for practise though we all try to have fun. What are you showing the newer players by playing sniper on granary mid? That you are so superior that you can play the worst class suited for that part of the map? How about using the banned unlocks? Sure its just a pug, but then its just you is it not?

Have a look at the Free Agent Registry, that is just the tip of the iceberg. There are hundreds of players spread across asia. Finding 6 is not hard.

Before you start complaining silently about the administration, think about what you have done for the community. If you think you can do a better job then what are you waiting for? Step right up and offer your efforts. Don't just sit there and look around expecting someone to save us from this shit hole we dug ourselves. What ever we have become is the result of our community as a whole. No one is above or below the community. You are the community.

Instead of waiting for people to ask for your skill and services. Step right up and offer it to the community. It will make it a much more pleasant place to be. Do not be afraid to be judged. You may fail, but I hope you tried your best and I hope the community will appreciate that. Most of you still have that follow the western leadership thing built in to your genes. Well there is no western leadership. We sail our own boat, and we better sail it well because we have a lot of catching up to do.

Now that the shit talk is over. We are still in need of helping hands to push asia forward.

1) I need ALL of you to post your thoughts, expectations and suggestions.

2) We need the following:

Essentials

-a- Forum Moderators

-b- Graphics/Design Expert

-c- Game Admins

-d- Scheduler

-e- Public Relations

Bonus

-a- Movie Maker

-b- Writers

-c- Mentors

Most of the infrastructure is already in place. Just a little tweaks here and there (the damn servers) and we're good to go.

When I talk to the americans and europeans, the first thing they ask me is how is the asian scene going?

Here's another chance at answering that.

If you keep silent, you will not be heard.

We aren't within miles of the limit yet. But if that's how you want this to go down, I can't stop the spectacle.

(because internet tough guys don't need to care about how much other people enjoy this game when they slam those for trying to improve it hArHaRHArhaRHaR)