This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Masterful is Recruiting

Classes needed: A medic, a decent utility player, a roaming soldier, and a kickass demoman.

Playing Times: Preferable scrim dates would be Monday to Thursday Evenings, GMT +8

Skill Level: Division 1

Steam Group Page

Team contacts: B4nny

Note that for our scrimming schedule, we plan to scrim both Asian teams and OZ teams. (Monday OZ, Tuesday Asia...etc)

We will not bloat our roster, which means we'll stop recruiting once we have 6. A good team improves by consistently fielding the same lineup, and building understanding and communication wins half the battle. Therefore we are looking for dedicated players who are serious and willing to make the commitment for matches.

That's about it really, PM me for more details.

australians scrim sunday - thursday from 5.00pm our time onwards (8.00pm over there now daylights saving)

gl with ur new team =]

Bump.

I've picked up Adelante as the secondary Scout (along with myself) with the recent inclusion of Divine, only the CORE roaming Soldier and Medic slots are left. Still looking for those. Not particular about nationality hence I'm looking to recruit Australian/Korean/whathaveyou players.

Anyway, Deliaren, if you are willing to properly commit and dedicate time, a trial can be arranged. Get in touch with B4nny and we'll see whether it's possible to do a mix today and test out the waters.

As of right now, our core roster;

Primary Scout - cb/vanilla ice (Strategist)

Secondary Scout - Adelante

Pocket Soldier - B4nny (Caller)

Demoman - Divine

My aim with this team is to simply obliterate the asian tf2 teams - nothing else - nothing more. If you'd like to be part of that or atleast, make an effort in that regard, get in touch.

Bump.

I've picked up Adelante as the secondary Scout (along with myself) with the recent inclusion of Divine' date=' only the CORE roaming Soldier and Medic slots are left. Still looking for those. Not particular about nationality hence I'm looking to recruit Australian/Korean/whathaveyou players.

Anyway, Deliaren, if you are willing to properly commit and dedicate time, a trial can be arranged. Get in touch with B4nny and we'll see whether it's possible to do a mix today and test out the waters.

As of right now, our core roster;

Primary Scout - cb/vanilla ice (Strategist)

Secondary Scout - Adelante

Pocket Soldier - B4nny (Caller)

Demoman - Divine

My aim with this team is to simply [b']obliterate the asian tf2 teams[/b] - nothing else - nothing more. If you'd like to be part of that or atleast, make an effort in that regard, get in touch.

last time i checked, they mostly self-destructed into non-existence.

last time i checked' date=' they mostly self-destructed into non-existence.

[/quote']

I'd rather run let the team die whilst trying to improve with six players as oppose to having 55 members and stagnating and not really doing anything at all.

Eitherway, better not to comment on other team's status and/or health as it quite frankly, doesn't concern us. My focus in on my team, not someone else's. Unless you're implying that there isn't a sufficient level of competition present--which is true--however, as it's been said, you use what you got.

Let's keep the discussion reserved for other sections.

@sam: The team is for 18+ people only.

My aim with this team is to simply obliterate the asian tf2 teams - nothing else - nothing more. If you'd like to be part of that or atleast' date=' make an effort in that regard, get in touch.

[/quote']

hahahahahaha

no.

Classes needed: A medic' date=' a decent utility player, a roaming soldier, and a kickass demoman.

Playing Times: Preferable scrim dates would be Monday to Thursday Evenings, GMT +8

Skill Level: [b']Division 1 [/b]

Steam Group Page

Team contacts: B4nny

Note that for our scrimming schedule, we plan to scrim both Asian teams and OZ teams. (Monday OZ, Tuesday Asia...etc)

We will not bloat our roster, which means we'll stop recruiting once we have 6. A good team improves by consistently fielding the same lineup, and building understanding and communication wins half the battle. Therefore we are looking for dedicated players who are serious and willing to make the commitment for matches.

That's about it really, PM me for more details.

This is the right direction. Now if only more people do this, we will have a kickass community. Hell lotta fun