This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
HaXxorIzed

OFFICAL RULES FOR THE ROAMING SOLDIER DRINKING GAME

Personally, there is way too much serious fucking business with people making unfunny trolls in stv when it comes to tf2 these days, especially finals. With that in mind - and with almost every single asiafortress troll with the exception of spammah being fashionably unfunny, here's a new way to occupy yourselves when spectator those big games.

This is called the Roaming Soldier Drinking Game. You can also see it as a quick route in attempting to become amused by tf2 in a fundamentally enjoyable way.

File is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kOtrr_waclP6GVmI0XiX1SI5n1YfJyFc9p4VdbwFyJo/edit?hl=en&pli=1#

For those who cannot be bothered reading

A lot of people have been messaging me for official Roaming Soldier Drinking Game rules, so here they are.

Preferred drinks/what I usually drink:

Bailey's straight - a shot of this = 1 drink

Guinness draught

50/50 screwdriver

shots of vodka (shots count as 2 drinks for this game, so it's a good idea to have a beer or a mixed drink around)

shots of tequila (good for catching up if you missed half the match, these are 2.5/3 drinks)

Rules:

2 drinks if the Roamer is airshot

2 drinks every time the Roamer is needled

2 drinks for offclassing that results in 0 kills

1 drink for unsuccessful bomb

1 drink for offclassing that results in at least 1 kill

1 drink for any easy 1v1 that the Roamer miraculously loses when they clearly should have won

Discretionary drinks can be called, but a reason must be provided, and a description of what happened.

Preferably, you'll want to be in mumble with me because I've perfected on-the-fly drink shoutcasting, but if not, you need to listen to your teammates in mumble and if someone says drink, you must abide.

Go forth and enjoy TF2 like you never have before.

Bonus Points: Drunken TF2Lobby after the game.

Shoutouts to my beta-testers:

Luc

felon "tonebone"

Sherr

blacky

plat

Discuss.

Edit. 1337? So fitting.