welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deadpris

AFL 4 Champions: FML

[align=center]AFL 4 Champions: FML aka The Fluffy 6

Congratulations to FML for winning their 2nd AFL title in a row!

Well done vF!!!

cp_badlands : FML 5 - 3 vF

cp_granary: FML 5 - 0 vF[/align]

Our Aussie TF2 mates has definitely shown their dominance in the game in Asia Pacific region. With sheep's imba sniping skills and their experience in competitive gaming, they were definitely one of the strongest teams in the competition.

Although the AFL season was met with many turbulence along the way, I'm sure everyone is glad that the season finally ended!

We hope there will be more people stepping up, and following through the competition from start to end, for the next season. We really need more commitment from our Asian players to help our local TF2 community grow!!

Congratulations once again to FML: hcaz, seeker, Amril, sheep, povohat and repp

And shout out to fluffyanimals, the man behind The Fluffy 6 (FML)

It will be good for the community to take a break from all the bullshit and when there are competent people willing to step up to organising shit and commitment for at least 3 months... then we can have afl 5 !

Nope. Season 2 was my first and last :P. I did end up going out of my way and helping out with small PR stuff for S3/S4.

quite a few... let's not air our dirty laundry in the congratulation thread :)

although I really hate to name names or point fingers at anyone... I do feel that the admins in charge of AFL4 owe the community somewhat of an apology and/or explanation to why they weren't able to see this competition to the end.

Acel and Spammah weren't in the committee that was suppose to handle AFL4, they were just helping out because the people responsible of it disappeared. I don't blame either of them for the screw ups since they were trying to help only :)

Acel and Spammah weren't in the committee that was suppose to handle AFL4, they were just helping out because the people responsible of it disappeared. I don't blame either of them for the screw ups since they were trying to help only Smile

Nope, I wasn't part of anything. Some of them approached me to advise on stuff and I did and they didn't bother.

how many asians does it take to change a lightbulb?

It takes 15 indians or 1 chinese or 1 korean or 1 japanese.

Two, one to change it and the other to hold the ladder so the first man won't fall and hurt himself.

sigh...priss is actually too stupid to insult...fail troll is fail =(

you were trying to insult me? which part? LOL

If you were referring to my choice of the word "turbulence", go check the dictionary.

1. a state or condition of confusion, movement, or agitation; disorder

2. meteorol local instability in the atmosphere, oceans, or rivers

3. turbulent flow in a liquid or gas

I think turbulence is a better/ nicer word to use, rather than saying that there were many fuck ups.

Though I'm not the captain of the plane that crashed and exploded into pieces of shit, I don't think a trolling was warranted at my congratulatory announcement :)

sigh...priss is actually too stupid to insult...fail troll is fail =(

you were trying to insult me? which part? LOL

If you were referring to my choice of the word "turbulence"' date=' go check the dictionary.

1. a state or condition of confusion, movement, or agitation; disorder

2. meteorol local instability in the atmosphere, oceans, or rivers

3. turbulent flow in a liquid or gas

I think turbulence is a better/ nicer word to use, rather than saying that there were many fuck ups.

Though I'm not the captain of the plane that crashed and exploded into pieces of shit, I don't think a trolling was warranted at my congratulatory announcement :)

[/quote']

hahahaha MOPPED IDIET

Just ignore the trolls, they aren't worth it.

Anyways maybe those people serious about reviving AFL should get into mumble and have a proper discussion...

Sign in to follow this