SEASON 4 Grand Finals: FML vs. Venomous Fuzzies

FML vs. Venomous Fuzzies - Best of Three

Map List:

1. cp_granary

2. cp_badlands

3. koth_viaduct (tiebreaker)

Scheduled date: Sunday 5/12/2010 8.30pm GMT+8

Results:

I'm cool with playing anytime this week EXCEPT saturday and sunday night... I can play from 6pm SG time onwards except for thursday when i only reach home at 8.30 :

yes

dont think we will have time for 5 maps, fucking stupid idea anyway

i like how we didnt even get a choice in maps, you guys probably approached acel/spammah with your teams' 5 best maps and we are forced to play through all of them

the best of 5 is probably enforced to give you guys better chances at winning too

you know what, we might even just throw this match and you can all go and fuck yourselves.

viaduct, follower and gullywash over gravelpit? laughable. asian teams have always been fucking bad at gravelpit anyway, so i can see why you've eliminated it

will let you noobs know tomorrow

Can we convert this into the usual : badlands ,granary ,gravelpit (tiebreaker) ? ( If both the teams agree ofcourse ). Playing 5 maps at a stretch is lame (imo) and I dont see any point whatsoever in it.

The ones who have decided that 5 maps should be implemented for the final, can you please elaborate as to why you think this is good ? Maybe after listening to the reason ,we'll be able to put up with the match conditions .

hahahha

this community has been a fucking joke ever since the gamesync league. where you have the leagues admins giving up in the middle of the season with retarded rules and format.

so fucking what if i'm an asshole? at least i've got a fucking clue

Hi. The only admin stuff I've handled was the 2nd season. Whatever I and you're seeing happening now is the work of the "new admins" (?) who volunteered.to take charge and run Season 4.

Don't bother waiting for a reply. Knowing the azn mindset, prolly no one's gonna answer or do anything regarding the maps.

Incidentally, Acel who took over yuko's mess asked me for advice about the playoffs maps where we discussed so and so 'spec-friendly' med/fast paced maps for the finals. Since I don't follow competitive tf2 news much and didn't like the current bo5 map list, I had nnnta join in the conversation so he could offer his own opinion. Which then turned into Acel being unresponsive for 2+ hrs so I just decided to leave the group chat.

So yeah, not really surprised at how shit turned out. Good community.

yes

dont think we will have time for 5 maps' date=' fucking stupid idea anyway

i like how we didnt even get a choice in maps, you guys probably approached acel/spammah with your teams' 5 best maps and we are forced to play through all of them

the best of 5 is probably enforced to give you guys better chances at winning too

you know what, we might even just throw this match and you can all go and fuck yourselves.

viaduct, follower and gullywash over gravelpit? laughable. asian teams have always been fucking bad at gravelpit anyway, so i can see why you've eliminated it

will let you noobs know tomorrow

[/quote']

i fucking chilli your mouth then you know

Why can't we just do the normal thing? Pick 1 Eliminate 1 from the map pool given by spammah. If the other team agrees to this: We Pick Granary. After FML picks 1 map we'll eliminate 1 map and then fml can eliminate 1.

Since seeker refuses to post his pick here even after telling him 3-4 times.....I'm gonna go ahead with my elimination. We Eliminate koth viaduct.

Both teams have agreed to play:

1. Granary

2. Badlands

3. Gullywash (tiebreaker)

Oh I just realized my admin rights in this forum has been removed.

Go get an admin to change the details

seeker said there will be STV updated at a later date.

playing on Sunday 5 Dec 2010 at 8.30pm GMT+8

Likely to be played on eClub server

see how they didn't want a proper tie-breaker map lol

who the fuck plays GULLYWASH in the grand final for a TIE BREAKER

hahahah fucking idiots