1. 1. Who will win AFL4 Division 1?

• The Fluffy 6
    • Nefarious TF2
    • Venomous Fuzzies
    • Mister.
    • Team Rocket
    • Destroyer
    • Xtremely Generic Name

DIVISION 1 PRE-SEASON WRITE UP by ding :)

Division 1 is gonna be buttsecks.

Here goes:

Team name: the fluffy 6 (Fuck Me Laterally)

Players:

fml ♦ seeker, fml ♦ amril, fml ♦ rep, fml ♦ sheep, fml ♦ yuki, fml ♦ povohat, fml ♦ hcaz, fml ♦ Cheerio, fml ♦ Kin, fml ♦ Nemes|s, fml ♦ fluffyanimals, fml ♦ KAHOS

Overview:

Hohoho. I heard thats banned in Australia. What needs to be said here? sheep, rep, pvhat (the guy who has the best fucking hud ever, better than seeker’s piece of shit), seeker, and everyone else. ITS LIKE A RAPEFEST. The only way I can see FML going down a round or two is when Kin rages or nemesis goes off finding huge signatures. Of course, ping disadvantages may be quite a big problem for many of the AUS players. But really, we saw them last season, I don’t see how they will fuck this season up unless there is a intercontinental internet breakdown. But maybe, just maybe, Destroyer or Nefarious can pull of an upset. Its rather difficult to see the other teams doing the same at the moment.

I remember going to Australia when I was Seven. It was fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Name: Nefarious TF2

Players:

Nefarious! nnnta, Nefarious! spammah, Nefarious! LALJ, Nefarious! r3sty, Nefarious! Syllcy, Nefarious! Astatine, Nefarious! Wish, Nefarious! Row, Nefarious! Bio, Nefarious! Yakumo Yukari, Nefarious! Crunch!

Overview:

The old nefarious was one of the powerhouses of ancient asian tf2 scene, together with H2H and V-Co if I am not wrong. The new nefarious looks promising, with experienced players such as nnnta and spammah making a return, as well as the ever so awesome wish. I heard Bio is pretty good too. However, since the team is NEWer than its greatest competition (FML), it still remains to be seen whether the team will perform up to expectations.

Astatine, don’t fuck up your O’levels.

Team Name: Venemous Fuzzies

Players:

vf ch3rry, vf xotic, vf bucket, vf dohash, vf trauma, vf exhaust, vf gackt, vf b4nny, vf havoK, vf priss, vf hsirt, vf oster

Overview:

Venemous Fuzzies wanted to be retards by flagging themselves as DIV 2 when they contain the likes of havoK, dohash and xotic. Despite not seeing havoK at all, I heard he is pretty good. (lol super bad credibility here.) Also, they have the indian brothers trauma and ch3rry, who as indian players go, are pretty decent. Demo wise, b4nny’s improvement from a shittyass pub player to a relatively feared demo in these few months really astounded me, exhaust is also pretty good, but he pipes too much, and gets fucking retarded at times. A strong team individuals wise, look for them to pull some upsets.

PRISS THANKS FOR THE IQ TEST <3

Team Name: Team Rocket

Players:

#tr obveeee!, #tr ripple, #tr Aycan, #tr VoL, #tr Jr, #tr Civy, #tr 2ragic, #tr krtz, #tr Toshihiko, #tr cobalt, #tr lidberal

Overview:

I have to be quite frank here. I think Team Rocket, Mister and XGN will be fighting for the last three spots of Div 1. In Team Rocket’s case, the players on the team are a mix of new but skilled players and old and experienced players. However, the talent pool in the team is not extremely impressive. Toshihiko and krtz and 2ragic would be some of the better players in the team, but how well the team performs as a whole against the other teams in the division still remains to be seen.

ripple is cute.

Team Name: Mister.

Players:

Ms.BabyPie♥, Mr.Kennel, Mr.Bubuchacha, Mr.Krypt, Mr.Lee, Mr.Luxy, Mr.MelmelmeL, Mr.Monster, Mr.Oscar, Mr.VeL, Mr.Wheat Milk Tea, Mr.Xvo

Overview:

I love these taiwanese guys. They have great attitude during scrims, they are rather close knit and well, “BabyPie” is hot. When it comes to tf2 however, their fragging power still leaves much to be desired. While being around for quite a while under different clan tags/names, do give them an advantage teamwork wise, their lack of pure fragging potential may lead to their downfall.

I seriously loved that Dog-car thing called Bubuchacha.

Team Name: Destroyer

Players:

Detrer Alderamin, Detrer DonTouch, Detrer mingki, Detrer carry, Detrer elta , Detrer effy, Detrer Esther, Detrer fitz, Detrer madam, Detrer Life, Detrer AEC

Overview:

I am not very familiar with Korean TF2 players. But i do see a few familiar names from Dizziness such as esther, fitz and life. That certainly gives this team more credibility as a force to be reckoned with. Other than that, this seems like a Korean All-star team, so that does leave some teamwork questionable. HOWEVER, with the raw skill many of the players possess, they are most likely making playoffs.

Koreans need to learn how to pronounce Destroyer. Your clan tag doesn’t make sense pronunciation-wise.

Team Name: XGN

Players :

+ Haruhi, + Bigfoot, + Splink, + Ruin, + Immunity, + Generalissimo, + Venge, + nasty, + ding, + Yeast, + naTTan, + bright

Overview:

This is my team so I am gonna do something completely different.

Haruhi needs to shed some weight on his thighs,

Bigfoot please meet up with me so i can punch your face,

Splink, please pass O’ Levels,

Ruin is an indian taking IT stuff in uni, very surprising,

Immunity is the next Kin,

General wears a Kimono on his Facebook profile picture,

Venge is ugly,

nasty is yalam = cool,

ding will make fantastic plays when he plays,

Yeast is a kid,

naTTan is a man,

bright is fat indian.

Oh and I am the most handsome in XGN :)

EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS WRITEUP IS MEANT TO BE COMPLETELY OBJECTIVE VIEWS AND ARE VIEWS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE IF I SAID SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T LIKE. INSTEAD, PROVE ME WRONG.

Sign in to follow this