DIVISION 2 PRE SEASON WRITE UP

Who will win AFL4 Division 2?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win AFL4 Division 2?

• Tetris Time
    • Pretty Good at Team Fortress 2
    • icumloads
    • Ninety-Nine

DIVISION 2 PRE-SEASON WRITE UP by ding :)

Despite the small number of teams present for division 2 this time, I am pretty sure it would still be an unpredictable and fun division to watch. The teams are rather well matched and hopefully matches will not be too one-sided.

Here goes the individual team overviews.

Team Name: Tetris Time

Players:

T.T| fungy, T.T| Terabyte, T.T| ptR, T.T| bulk, T.T| maltyplaya, T.T| Besieged, T.T| nowai, T.T| tk, T.T| Gee, T.T| Feresar, T.T| Magwitch, T.T| nmy

Overview:

Tetris Time has been around for a while. I still remember the first time I heard of them was when the old Cataclysmic had a match lined up against them in OZFL. Cata won, with huge ping disadvantages. However, time had passed and the team is no doubt different from before. Looking at the lineup, even though most of their players are still from Australia and New Zealand, they do have a few asian players in their lineup, such as nmy (yuko) and Gee. I anticipate this team to do really well against the competition in Division 2 despite the ping disadvantages. No sweat given their experience in OZFL and OWL. Except maybe against #99.

BTW BRANDON PLS JUST STICK WITH ONE NAME.

--------------------------------------------

Team Name: Pretty Good at Team Fortress 2

Players:

[PG] Mudkip, [PG] Averytn, [PG] Kig, [PG] Got Milk?, [PG] ƒ|R3ST0RM, [PG] Skeek, [PG] Chocolato, [PG] Lycan, [PG] Bullz, [PG] Rustic , [PG] NaFrey

Overview:

Even though PGTF2 has been around for as long as XGN, their rate of improvement had been rather slow. However, I am sure so many hours of scrimming and playing must have an effect on their gameplay. Players such as Lycan and Got Milk? should be competent in their plays. I am not expecting any huge plays from any of the players in this team, but I also think that it would be incredibly dangerous to underestimate such a close knit team. Take note though, for PGTF2 to do well, lots of practice is still needed.

I think Got Milk? got a pretty cool voice, thats why i said he is competent.

Team Name: (icumloads) I Cajole Utilizing Multiple Loadouts Of Alternate Device Setups

Players:

Sultan.Of.Cake., Ouch, Evil Sifu, Arcadia, Sud, Moi "Sleepy", Makan, #23, NutZ

Overview:

The players in icum are really here for a very long while already. People like Evil Sifu used to be my idol during my pub days. How well he does in a 6 v 6 still remains to be seen. This team seems to be a quick mix to me, and in division 2, where the better knit team normally have a bigger advantage, icumloads is in a big disadvantage. Their lack of a common clan tag is rather reflective of the team bonded-ness.

I hope this is a good hint for you to get a bloody clan tag.

Team Name: Ninety-Nine

Players:

|#99 p3n., |#99 LYTT , |#99 Airshot(cArnes|s), |#99 Yourstruly, |#99 Kwnath, |#99 Raptor, |#99 xQ*, |#99 rK, |#99 Lucro, |#99 Leon -, |#99 aRctic

Overview:

#99 continues the tradition of having a numbered team in AFL4. The players in #99 are all individually skilled enough. With Leon being the one with less experience but untapped potential. Sniping by Raptor and xQ will frustrate the other div 2 teams for sure. I think it would be safe to assume that #99 and Tetris Time will be meeting during the finals, given that the other 2 teams do not improve. ALSO (touch wood) given the extreme probability of teams headed by Airshot to disband, that is probably the teams largest stumbling block.

I love you Airshot. But you don’t love me.