This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
spammah

Server #6 PL Association Alumni Sign-up thread!

As much as I want to delete all irrelevant posts, I figure it'd be pointless. Someone please collect all ze individuals or groups who wish to side up with #6 and dump them in the main post! :)

As much as I want to delete all irrelevant posts' date=' I figure it'd be pointless. Someone please collect all ze individuals or groups who wish to side up with #6 and dump them in the main post! :)

[/quote']

Server 6 representative, please consolidate the names so we can move forward with the event.

A more updated list?

1. bRight (Make up your mind #5 or #6?)

2. shuggy

3. Ruin

4. kin (Make up your mind #5 or #6?)

5. No Hitter

6. flyswapper

7. erictanaik

8. Toes

9. Agnes

10.Tharnos

11. Venge

12. Kltn

13. iRitz

14. Mew

I honestly can't decipher their lineup from the posts. It keeps changing. Can anyone confirm this?

1. bRight (Make up your mind #5 or #6?)

2. shuggy

3. Ruin

4. kin (Make up your mind #5 or #6?)

5. No Hitter

6. flyswapper

7. erictanaik

8. Toes

9. Agnes

10.Tharnos

11. Venge

12. Kltn

13. iRitz

14. Mew

15. Evil Sifu

16. Nasi

17. C.

18. Mugen

19. Demonik

20. Lime

21. Iandao

22. Zhan

There's a bunch of other names as well, but this seems to be the most up to date list. If I've missed anyone out, do go ahead and edit the post.

not sounding negative there, but #5 vs #6 was named so for a reason. regulars on those 2 respective servers should get the priority for playing in the game, not people i dont even see in the server at all. i may be the only one here who feels as such, but i doubt you would enjoy people from other servers signing up for your events and pushing potential players from your server away, even though its all in good fun and camaraderie.

Which is why we need server 6 regulars to step up to the mantle. Without your assistance, server 6 team will not be a server 6 team. Think about it.

not sounding negative there' date=' but #5 vs #6 was named so for a reason. regulars on those 2 respective servers should get the priority for playing in the game, not people i dont even see in the server at all. i may be the only one here who feels as such, but i doubt you would enjoy people from other servers signing up for your events and pushing potential players from your server away, even though its all in good fun and camaraderie.

[/quote']

exactly what i feel ................ SO THERE IS A SH7