welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
AP4LLO

6s Scout Recruitment

Feb/25/2016

Hello, I'm AP4LLO a scout main, who's looking to joining an already existing or upcoming 6s team. I do not consider myself good at TF2, because my game sense still needs a lot of improvement, but I think I can aim fairly well, according to pub standards (Which is not enough to call me good). I'm currently above 600 hours, and I have played a few games of Newbie Mixes, so I am aware of the competitive atmosphere.

Though I live in Japan, which might give me high ping, I am used to being able to navigate around it, and play at decent level (Pub standards) and I consider myself a Pub Stomper. If your are looking to add me, we can train/pug/meet-up any day but every Sunday 11:00 (Saturday 9PM EST) will work best for me, because I can play for a longer time.

Again, I am nowhere near good, however, I think my eagerness and my goal to constantly get better at TF2 will help you greatly at teaching me. I do not mind if I am placed as a sub either; as long as I improve at TF2 I will be happy. If you do accept me here is my steam profile; please send me a message on my steam and I will read it as soon as possible:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/AP4LLOTF2/
Thank you for reading this message -AP4LLO

--Update--

Feb/28/2016

I've been watching a lot of 6s matches as well as tutorial videos created by invite players. I feel as if my game sense has improved over the course of a few days. I taught myself how to find uber advantages and I also trained myself to not tunnel vision and over extend. I've been practicing TF2 in a range of 4 to 13 hours per day, and I feel like I am rapidly getting better. Please add me into your team, I am still waiting and as always thanks for reading. -AP4LLO

Edited by AP4LLO
  • Like 2