Shounic

[AFC9] Questions

1. Date of it starting?

2. Number of maximum players in roster?

3. Important dates?

4. Rules and regulations?

5. Map pools?

6. Weapon whitlelist?

7. List of admins that could be contacted in case of any issue?

8. List of approved servers? If possible it will much appreciated if you list the IPs of most used servers for scrims/matches over on this site.

9. Any specific changes or something you guys are going to try/experiment on this season?

10. Will there be a LAN finals?

Edited by reaper

1. Date of it starting?

2. Number of maximum players in roster?

3. Important dates?

4. Rules and regulations?

5. Map pools?

6. Weapon whitlelist?

7. List of admins that could be contacted in case of any issue?

8. List of approved servers? If possible it will much appreciated if you list the IPs of most used servers for scrims/matches over on this site.

9. Any specific changes or something you guys are going to try/experiment on this season?

10. Will there be a LAN finals?

1. first match threads posted around 15th 22nd of june

2. 12 at most, but if you have reason to break the limit - message me

4. rules are here: http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3798-asiafortress-cup-tournament-rules/?view=getnewpost

3 - 6 are being written and will be posted before registration ends, although there shouldn't be many big changes from previous cups

7. http://steamcommunity.com/id/shounic

8. as long as the server is running the latest AF configs it'll be fine. if you want a list i can compile one later.

9. Experimentation will probably be in whitelist / map pool.

10. no.

1. first match threads posted around 15th of june

2. 12 at most, but if you have reason to break the limit - message me

4. rules are here: http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3798-asiafortress-cup-tournament-rules/?view=getnewpost

3 - 6 are being written and will be posted before registration ends, although there shouldn't be many big changes from previous cups

7. http://steamcommunity.com/id/shounic

8. as long as the server is running the latest AF configs it'll be fine. if you want a list i can compile one later.

9. Experimentation will probably be in whitelist / map pool.

10. no.

1. Is there any other admin or moderator in charge in case we unable to contact you if per say your not reachable?

2. Is the 4 refines registration fee part of the grand prize pool?

3. Will we be moved divisions as admin deem fit or we are confirmed to be playing at the division we signed up for?

Edited by reaper

1. Is there any other admin or moderator in charge in case we unable to contact you if per say your not reachable?

2. Is the 4 refines registration fee part of the grand prize pool?

3. Will we be moved divisions as admin deem fit or we are confirmed to be playing at the division we signed up for?

1. Since the previous AFC there has never been a need for another admin but since you are persistent in that I'll look into making that available.

2. yes

3. Desired division as the label implies is the division you hope to be in and there is no guarantee the one you request is the one you are put into - speaking about the issue last AFC, numerous people complained about the ranking of 2 teams so I trusted their judgement. This time I will not be moving teams across divisions when the final list of teams is posted. 

1. Since the previous AFC there has never been a need for another admin but since you are persistent in that I'll look into making that available.

2. yes

3. Desired division as the label implies is the division you hope to be in and there is no guarantee the one you request is the one you are put into - speaking about the issue last AFC, numerous people complained about the ranking of 2 teams so I trusted their judgement. This time I will not be moving teams across divisions when the final list of teams is posted. 

1. Okay, I'm not being persistent i am just asking a what if situation. 

2. Okay. As far i know last season division 3 champions didn't get their prizes. So i was wondering if you guys are collecting even more refines to make a bigger prize pot from previous AFCs

3.  Noted about the final list of teams posted. Trust your judgement about moving the teams to their appropriate skill divisions. 

1. What will be the prize other than the prize pool winnings, also will there be a badge for AFC 9? 

2. If a certain match scheduled on a certain member on my team (including myself) cannot play, will I can reschedule the match?

3. How long AFC 9 will run?

Prizes are to be decided, we'll try to work something out given the resources and metal we collect.

if you've confirmed a match in a match thread, unless a special issue arises there will be no allowances for rescheduling. It's in your responsibility to work out the dates properly before match time confirmations.

AFC9 involves a group stage and playoffs. how long group stages will take depend on amount of teams this season. playoffs usually happen in around 2 weeks at most.

why the AFC9 logo bird thing so nice

does that mean AFC9 will have nice medal

then where are AFC8 medals

why the AFC9 logo bird thing so nice

does that mean AFC9 will have nice medal

then where are AFC8 medals

ya cool sia

maybe

the medal guy we had before mia so i have to find him again

where can we report the result of the match?

match threads are not released yet but results of the map go into the appropriate thread of the round. If it isn't released yet it's both team's responsibility to keep track of the scores and post them when the thread is available.

If I have possible players to add to my team, where should I put these additional requests?

each season has 3 transfer windows and the timings of these windows are written within the thread in the AFC9 section and key dates. Transfer windows are also written into the rules stating that they allow players to be added at the windows.

Sign in to follow this