This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
jakuzeee

S A L T Y B O I S

it was 11:01 in the morning. i woke up and browse through my server browser list just to find asia fortress servers to be 0/20. every single one of them. and what up with that 11/20 on shana server. i proceed to view game info and look at some unfamiliar pony-related username. but dear god i'm so bored so i just when in anyway. i managed to roll and get into spec. i spammed +1 but nobody knows what i mean. the medic got into a ayy lmao syringe gun fight and picked me anyways. i was at blu playing scout. apparently they were thais and i got an ez 350dpm as scout. it was 3-3 the score and my medic suddenly yells on the mic "PUTANG INA MOOOOOO!!!" as he shoots his 300 ping syringe gun across the mid point. he dropped the uber and we were all fazed in disgust. there were 60s left and our 2nd point was capped. the enemies and on the brink on getting the match point. at this moment i give up on all hopes and pressed the disconnect button. i stared in the blank, empty desktop.

suddenly i got an invite from salty boi chongy. OH GOD HES STARTING A PUG IN ASIAFORTRESS. i hop in as the server starts to get filled up. the familiar camel shows up and everybody spam their spectator bind. oh god why are there 2 pony-related medics picking. the blu team starts to stack up with div0.5 players and the other with div π players. i proceed to get salty and go 24/7 sniper just to get 2 headshots the entire game, one on moose who were wandering in the wild wild woods and another one on otaku bokonon fapping away on animes and waifus in his fapcave somewhere in osaka, japan. i start to get salty and deafened myself when our team get steamrolled by teejay every single mid. it was 4-0. i went back to scout and start to tryhard. the opponents were starting to get retarded and went 2 snipers and 1 pyro. our demoman sticky jumped into the mid point and proceeded to get a 6k. there was hope. i think i could hear teejay's ragetalks across the universe "WHYY YOU NEVER GIVE ME BFUFFSSS??? OMGGGGG" the opponents turned on their tryhard mode and proceeded to wipe us at our spawn. 5-0 ezkatka no reporterino. i pulled off my computer plug and cried myself to sleep, licking my salty tears

i pulled off my computer plug and cried myself to sleep, licking my salty tears

eevryitm i dnt get bffz i du diz tu :(

translation for people who aren't dank enuf : everytime i dont get buffs i do this too :(

eevryitm i dnt get bffz i du diz tu :(

translation for people who aren't dank enuf : everytime i dont get buffs i do this too :(

>tfw you stand still for a medic to arrow you then you die instead