This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
ValorZeroAdvent

What's up guys.

Hello, I feel a bit odd in here especially with the pressure of the people here in competitive TF2, but i'm starting to get bored with pubs, so I decided to drop in here.

I don't know what to say other than that... I hope I do get to do something fun here before I start schooling again.

So, I heard that PUG #4 is free-for-all, but you have to know the password first. Could I join PUG #4 when it's available or is it open 24/7?

heya! you can add me for the password :) #4 is a public PUG server, #1-#3 servers are limited to those who join the asiafortress pug group in steam community. yes it's open 24/7, but unforunately for a pick-up game to go live you need to wait for 12 people :D

heya! you can add me for the password :) #4 is a public PUG server, #1-#3 servers are limited to those who join the asiafortress pug group in steam community. yes it's open 24/7, but unforunately for a pick-up game to go live you need to wait for 12 people :D

I know the password already.

Now, I joined the server and I saw a rule which said that I have to have a substitute ready should I leave for any reason, which brings a bit of problem to me. Immediately left. See, I tend to leave abruptly due to personal reasons (something to do with my sister not allowing me to play TF2). In that case, it's pretty tough to actually do that. Soon yeah, I guess I won't be playing PUGs anytime soon, too much formalities and regulations to deal with, which is definitely unfortunate.

Edited by ValorZeroAdvent

I know the password already.

Now, I joined the server and I saw a rule which said that I have to have a substitute ready should I leave for any reason, which brings a bit of problem to me. Immediately left. See, I tend to leave abruptly due to personal reasons (something to do with my sister not allowing me to play TF2). In that case, it's pretty tough to actually do that. Soon yeah, I guess I won't be playing PUGs anytime soon, too much formalities and regulations to deal with, which is definitely unfortunate.

It's a good start. Thanks for being responsible and not recklessly joining the pug regardless of that. :)