welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Gojira

6v6 server just for new players

Hello,my name is Gojira.

I want to post a suggestion about 6v6

I'm still new at 6v6 and I already know my problem.

Most of the time,people gave me tips to play MGE so i can be better at competitive.

But I realized that is not my problem.

I still need to get hang of teamwork and communicate to my team often

I'm still too shy to communicate because usually i pug with experienced players and every time i'm trying make a move,they usually disagree.

My suggestion is to make a 6v6 server just for new players.

So they can get hang of their communication and teamwork.

This idea just came out from my head this morning. Not sure you guys gonna agree with this.

With the Pros coming into play with newbies they tend to give great advice :D If u ask them that is. :3

AFMASH

• Like 2

Pug on server 4 and ask for advice! It also helps if youre humble and genuinely want to improve, as most newbies behave horridly and just aim to troll games

• Like 2

With the Pros coming into play with newbies they tend to give great advice :D If u ask them that is. :3

Are we playing on the same servers? I mostly see them pros telling the newbies to uninstall tf2 or go back to playing pubs. Unless you have friends in af, people aren't going to be nice to you. There was one new medic with an interest to improve, but all he received was scary, unconstructive raging. (Although he's prolly a masochist since he picked the same "pro" rager in the next pug and received the same ragey treatment...) Edited by hedwig
  • Like 3

Are we playing on the same servers? I mostly see them pros telling the newbies to uninstall tf2 or go back to playing pubs. Unless you have friends in af, people aren't going to be nice to you. There was one new medic with an interest to improve, but all he received was scary, unconstructive raging. (Although he's prolly a masochist since he picked the same "pro" rager in the next pug and received the same ragey treatment...)

There's definitely an issue with friendliness, even I am not the best in dealing with newbies. What do you propose we could do to hopefully make it better for the newbies? I mean honestly, it's not exactly possible to remove anger from the equation.

I say we have a permanent !radio function that plays happy songs loud enough to drown out any noticeable noise of spies decloaking.

Are we playing on the same servers? I mostly see them pros telling the newbies to uninstall tf2 or go back to playing pubs. Unless you have friends in af, people aren't going to be nice to you. There was one new medic with an interest to improve, but all he received was scary, unconstructive raging. (Although he's prolly a masochist since he picked the same "pro" rager in the next pug and received the same ragey treatment...)

teddybar rages even when hes winning

his secret is that hes always angry

• Like 1

Hedwig,

Some of us have experience enough rage, and have raged enough to understand that rage is non constructive. As such, a few of us have developed such a resistance to rage behavior. 

IMO, some of us are mature enough to understand that emotions is temporal, hence we can somehow "tolerate" it. Even the word tolerate does not do justice. It is more like (I understand, but yet I do not take it to heart). I wont say that he is a M, but rather, he is a zen.

Learn from him.

CrimsonFirebird.

PS: Shounic, Thanks for the AFMash. I am willing to collaborate with you on future projects, if you want to :)

PS2: Blurr, I would like to propose playing this song in pugs if there is someone trolling or raging. It will lighten the mood :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTuYuuLer_M

Edited by CFB
  • Like 1