This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
frostic

Someone help me in choosing a keyboard to buy

Tired of my MX Blues on my Blackwidow TKL.

Looking for a full sized cherry mx red keyboard, backlighting preffered (but i don't mind not having it)

Can someone intro me to a nice keyboard?

Oh yeah it would be nice if I could find in Singapore

why do you want backlighting? all it does is raise the price of the keyboard. If you're playing in the dark, you don't need to see the keys cause you'll be looking at the screen, plus playing in the dark is really bad for your eyes. There isn't much point to it, and logically thinking about it, it looks nice but it's quite stupid. Save your money for something else!

Pretty much any Cooler Master keyboard as their build quality is better than others'. If you're looking to spend more money, contact Andre, he's really good with keyboards. I'll direct him to this thread so he can give you recommendation.

Ppl have a lot of money for buying keyboard :(( I only focus in headset and mouse ...
My keyboard i bought like for 2$ ( no jk ) =.=
So i think if u don't want ur then u can throw away it to me <333

Ppl have a lot of money for buying keyboard :(( I only focus in headset and mouse ...

My keyboard i bought like for 2$ ( no jk ) =.=

So i think if u don't want ur then u can throw away it to me <333

could unload it on you for half it's market price if you want to.

+1 for ducky, cheap as fuck and hasn't failed me yet

Considering the airstrafe binds in your config I'd be surprised if any board will "fail" you XD

I can imagine andre directing you to a poker board considering the nice size he always is proud of.

I'm on a corsair K90 that's really only worth what I paid for because of the discount as it's kind of overkill for normal use.

Faruko is on a ducky board as well with 3 backlight modes (One even lights on keypress ;-; ) and it's a solid board though pricey.

Any of the CM quickire or whatever line they came up afetr is affordable as well as good quality though if they are still using the same lettering method they kind of fade away with swrat after a month of two from intense usage.

Though our own gear aside, have you thought why you want red switches and what part of the blues that you are no longer keen on?

ASSISTANCE PLEASE KEYBOARD ENTHUSIAST ANDRE OF DE ALASKA.

aye erm i found a k70 for a good price, but that store sells kbc pokers and duckies and topres. really unsure now.

on the part on blues, some of my blues feel like browns and their click isn't distinct, esp on the "p" key since i use wasd in pl:' form (left handed). the difference in feel is KILLING ME. :-(

i'm gonna try using compressed air and blow into the switch.

would still get a new keyboard. are the quickfire xt keyswitchs solid? i dislike a k90 and k60 bc they have rubberdome switchs.

kbc poker is a good choice to consider bc they are pcb mounted i think. help pls and dear all please shop on the upper levels of sim lim bc the lower levels are super expensive.

and i came to realize i dont like the tactile feedback. so i'd go for blacks but they are really fatiguing to press after awhile. i considered filco too, same price as a k70 is sold at normal price but it doesn't have backlight, braid cables, macros, wrist rest, cool ass metal chassis. so yea. need suggestions