This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Misfit

AFLAN.SG Discussion

Well yes... since it is a community funded event.

The registration fees go towards:

Rental of pcs, venue, prizes, advertisements

Anyway speaking of prizes we have secured more than 20 items already :) we'll be releasing the poster soon! You guys stand chance to win headsets keyboards and mice in addition to other perks!

Come on lets get 2 more teams!

• Like 1

will the lan be canceled because only 6 teams signed up? (altho 36 people are supporting this, and bobb... poor bobb)

I really hope that it will not come to that. Updates on the LAN will be coming up shortly, a new poster will be out with the list of prizes to be won.

So stay tuned! And I really hope to see everyone come out to support this event (:

A gentle reminder for teams to pay up the sums if you have not, I will contact individual team captain or a member to remind them :)

Shoutouts to all the team leaders and members who made the initiative and effort to form their teams.

Thanks for helping make the LAN possible :D

• Like 2

Could we have the Challonge Brackets up please? And pertaining to "Quarter Finals" under the schedule thread, do state which bracket (as shown in Challonge) it will be

*Quarter Finals (Winner's Bracket Round 2)

17th - 21th March 2014

Hi, Match Threads for Winner's Bracket Round 2 preferable to have them out asap, since must complete by 21st* march

Where can I view the streams/casts and player POVs of the matches so far? I think it'll be nice to collate all the media coverage including the event-day photos etc.

It'll be good for anyone looking to make a video too.

Edited by Madman

sorry guys, there was no stream for the games. the were lack of media people to handle because most of them are players themselves, and when it went into finals, everyone were just floating around because energy level were already too low.

So how does the 1 year membership with the colosseum work? Like, do we get a card or something?

Hey, you don't need a card. Just state your IC number at the counter and you're good to go! Let me confirm with you whether all of you have been registered. Will pm you when confirmed (: