This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
iridescentFUZZ

Bug-Reporting and Bug-Testing Initiative Thread

This thread's purpose is the submission of server/plugin bug-reports, and for community members interested in participating in server/plugin bug-testing when it occurs.

Helpful community members will receive one of these two beautiful badges designed by me.

Bug001Small.png    Bug002Small.png

For bug reporting, use this thread to post your reports, and the following format for your posts:

Date of bug occurrence:

Time of bug occurrence(GMT +8):

Server number and location:

Type of bug/issue: (server, plugin or config related)

Description of bug:

Cause(s) of bug: (if unsure, list what you think may have caused it)

If you would like to sign up as a bug-tester, please contact me, iridescentFUZZ on steam.

Badges will be given out based on number of valid bug reports submitted(bonus points for bug causes) or number of sessions of bug-testing attended.

• Like 1

Date of bug occurrence: Began on Jan 13

Time of bug occurrence(GMT +8): Repeated occurrence, has been repeating itself to-date

Server number and location: Bug on all AFL pug servers hosted in Sg

Type of bug/issue: Plugin

Description of bug: A repeated relay of 'Player has been removed from rolling'

Cause(s) of bug: Well, not much to guess on here, I'm thinking that a roller somehow managed to remove him/herself while screwing up the roster by spamming !remove. Will edit upon necessity. 

• Like 1

Date of bug occurrence: 14 January 2014

Time of bug occurrence(GMT +8): 4:42 pm

Server number and location: SG PUG #4

Type of bug/issue: Plugin

Description of bug: Occasional "Player has left rolling" During PUG sever setup phase.

Cause(s) of bug: Maybe someone rolled but left while picking so somehow the server repeats.

• Like 1

Date of bug occurrence: Began on Jan 15

Time of bug occurrence(GMT +8): Repeated occurrence, has been repeating itself to-date

Server number and location: Bug on all AFL pug servers hosted in Sg

Type of bug/issue: Plugin

Description of bug: A relay of 'You have been moved to spectate' upon player death. 

Cause(s) of bug: Haha bugs everyday? Funneh XD. I'm assuming at this point that the server plugin is messed up, not due to player activities of any sort. Will edit upon necessity. 

• Like 1