welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
frostic

Why doesn't my custom cross-hair show

Hello,

I have a quake live custom cross-hair that i'm using, only in af pugs 1-4 that i get a missing texture kind of crosshair

Are they not allowed in 6s pugs?

I attached two pictures, one at an af pug in the map cp_badlands, another in my own server running tr_walkway_rc2

If you're using the exploit I think you are using (cl_crosshair_file something in your materials folder), take note that that exploit only works if you don't change crosshairs in a sv_pure 2 server.

It can work technically if you load it in a non sv_pure server before hand then never change it throughout the game. But colours, sizes etc will be fine.

Consider combining that exploit with hudachievementtracker.res or putting it in your hudlayout.res instead for no sv_pure checks.

However if you're just using a downloaded xhair that isn't using said exploit and replaces the tf2's default crosshairs that won't work in any sv_pure 2 server

Edit:

This also should be in the tf2 resources section

I just added these crosshairs to my custom folder, which then i use it in brosel's crosshair switcher. i dont really understand how it works it would be great if you could explain it again.

Sign in to follow this