This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Madman

asiafortress assassins - a social game

In the light of all the heated and needlessly verbose threads that have been going around of late, I thought we should have a little casual fun. Of course, I have no idea whether this little game within a game will be successful or even fun for that matter. So you guys decide, if I can get maybe 16 names for this I will go ahead and run the 'beta'.

What: an online variant of the assassins icebreaker game.

when: as long as it takes continuing through any pub or pug game

where: any server

how: interested applicants will contact the spymaster who will issue a hit. Each player will have one target and will be the target of one other player. On elimination of your target, you will now hunt your victims target. The catch: although the pool of participants is publicly known, nobody knows who is going after who. The final standing assassin will undertake one last challenge before being declared the survivor. Dead players are eliminated from the game but may be brought back as zombies to hunt survivors if I deem fit.

some other details: screenshot proof is needed. Contracts will have special conditions such as maybe, headshots only or location specific like only on gran last. More pro players will have slightly more challenging terms if their target is some scrub. Zombies, naturally, move in packs and only use melee. This game will be played with a gentlemen's agreement not to be a smurf, prick or worse, a cheating prick. This is largely open to the regulars and not so regulars but I may have to veto your application if you are some completely unknown guy with 30 hours on your tf2 account. There are some other details I haven't worked out yet.

so are you game?

• Like 4