This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Bob

mixes for 6s

is there anyone that organises 6s mixes every so often? Pugs are fun and all but I prefer to have team comms while playing. Like today in my second pug I played pocket in granary together with ppl like badz and teal that communicated verbally in the team.

Although someone didnt listen to the sticky trap above the point that i called out... haha whatever.

And no, Im not lazy to organise a mix myself. Just that I'm pretty much unknown and have limited friends in 6s so its hard to create a good-quality mix. Would be great to play in a mix with higher level players that could help me improve. (:

Just asking. And no, I'm not talking about offclassing.

Just pm gene and ask for a scramble lol. We have them every so often but recently they've lost most of their seriousness...

Sad truth is that nobody plays to enjoy being good at the game anymore, it's all about airshots

• Like 2

Just pm gene and ask for a scramble lol. We have them every so often but recently they've lost most of their seriousness... Sad truth is that nobody plays to enjoy being good at the game anymore, it's all about airshots
oh thanks. Why are they losing most of their seriousness anyway. By the way, can you like pm me his steam community link thingy. I dont have him as a friend.

...Why are they losing most of their seriousness anyway..

Everyone has their reasons i guess. Personal reasons like school, other games or hobbies are just some of them.

For those pertaining to the game, TF2 is "outdated" in general, and not only that, those players who have put in time to the game have done it all for nothing. It's never going to be big like dota or cs where we have local or global tournies. If you win The International you can pocket close to a million dollars, but if you win ESEA or Insomnia, you only get a few hundred each max. Don't even mention our Asian scene where you get either just a front page post on the AF site saying you've won 1st place, or just a couple of refined metals.

I still play because it was through this game i met many awesome people, and it's hard to find such a simple shooter which has such unique concepts which make it fun and replayable. :)

Bloody hell, you shoot a rocket at your feet and you fly? And also healing guns... beats AKs and m16s anytime!

• Like 5

I still play because it was through this game i met many awesome people, and it's hard to find such a simple shooter which has such unique concepts which make it fun and replayable. :)/> Bloody hell, you shoot a rocket at your feet and you fly? And also healing guns... beats AKs and m16s anytime!

Haha yea. I get to shoot rockets that blow people up into chunks of flesh i. I get to play with great players. I get to play with even greater friends. Monetary rewards doesnt matter if you love playing this game because its just fun.

Sign in to follow this