Last updated 14th September 2015 by Caldoran

Use the following template:

Name/Alias:
Link to your Steam Profile:
Steam ID1:
Link to ban2:
Reason for ban3:
Why you should be unbanned:

Miss any details from the form and your appeal will not be considered.

Do NOT add me or any other Administrator on Steam to appeal your ban. Anything regarding your ban can be discussed in this thread.

Things to note:

• 1Find your Steam ID using this page
  • 2Find the link to your ban by entering your Steam ID into the Advanced Search on this page
  • 3"Reason for ban" should not be a copy-paste from the link to your ban

Example Appeal:

Name/Alias: Bodoh
Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bodoh
Steam ID1: STEAM_0:0:12345678
Link to ban2: http://sql.asiafortress.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:12345678&advType=steamid
Reason for ban3: I got banned for Medic Dodging because I disconnected after rolling and I found out I had to Medic. Because I didn't want to Medic, I left the server.
Why you should be unbanned: I understand now my actions were wrong, and I had killed the PUG. I have reread the rules and I promise not to break any more rules in the future.

name: Azrax

steam id: 76561198048123031

why i got banned: leaving after roll

why i should get unbanned: I am sorry for my actions and won't do it again , will try to control my temper a bit more and will be helpful instead of ragy :/also I think everybody deserves a chance :3

name: Azrax

steam id: 76561198048123031

why i got banned: leaving after roll

why i should get unbanned: I am sorry for my actions and won't do it again , will try to control my temper a bit more and will be helpful instead of ragy :/also I think everybody deserves a chance :3

ban reduced to 1 week. remember, i don't tolerate nonsense. take this 1 week leave to improve your tf2, from the basics. read guides, apply when appropriate.

name: peppy

steam id: STEAM_0:0:40552160

why i got banned: I lost internet connection and I got banned cuz they thought I left...

why i should get unbanned: I dont think its right to get banned but If I did get banned for a reason, I promis I would do my utmost best to follow all the rules.

thnx

name: John

steam id: 76561198046584244

why i got banned: I have no idea.

why i should be unbanned: I can't answer until I know why I have beem banned.

why i got banned: I have no idea.

why i should be unbanned: I can't answer until I know why I have beem banned.

Medic abandoning. John was assigned to medic but offclassed at tick 79400 thereabouts (after the score reached blue 2, red 4) onwards in the attached STV file. He did not return to the medic class for the remainder of the match.

name: peppy

steam id: 76561198041370048

why i got banned: I lost internet connection and I got banned cuz they thought I left...

why i should get unbanned: I dont think its right to get banned but If I did get banned for a reason, I promise I would do my utmost best to follow all the rules.

No idea why you have to highlight the word.

Your appeal has been accepted and you have been UNBANNED.

We are v strict with people leaving immediately after the roll, you and alongside with 2 others who disconnected ruined the pug and as such, the people who were left in there had to wait for more people to join to start it again.

why i got banned: offclassing

why i should be unbanned: I'm terribly sorry, there was a miscommunication. The team I was on was extremely disorganized, and because we were getting spawncamped, I thought switching to engineer would be a good defense. However, this did not stop the spawncamping and so I decided to continue offclassing in the hopes that I could bring some balance to the match and that someone could perhaps play my assigned class for the moment. Once again, I would like to apologize for my actions. I will not play any other class apart from my assigned one ever again.

name: R4G3

steam id:76561198070624322

why you got banned: Left the game after roll

why you should be unbanned: I tried to ask for sub but no one subbed me and I had to leave the game urgently so I disconnected. I understand what I did wrong and will not do so again.

thnx, sorry i copied and pasted the thing from the top cuz i didnt put in the correct steam id so it highlighted the word 'banned'. sorry about everything in general

name: Pearbombs

steam id: 76561198034400059

why you got banned: Impersonating spammer

why you should be unbanned: i was only playing a joke because i haven't played with spammer for a while and wanted to play a trick on him

why i got banned: offclassing

why i should be unbanned: I'm terribly sorry, there was a miscommunication. The team I was on was extremely disorganized, and because we were getting spawncamped, I thought switching to engineer would be a good defense. However, this did not stop the spawncamping and so I decided to continue offclassing in the hopes that I could bring some balance to the match and that someone could perhaps play my assigned class for the moment. Once again, I would like to apologize for my actions. I will not play any other class apart from my assigned one ever again.

Read the guides in the mentor section, know the pug etiquettes.

http://asiafortress....complete-guide/

http://asiafortress....-and-mentoring/

You shouldn't jump straight into pugs without knowing what to expect and what is expected of you. When you understand these expectations, I will reduce your ban.

name: R4G3

steam id:76561198070624322

why you got banned: Left the game after roll

why you should be unbanned: I tried to ask for sub but no one subbed me and I had to leave the game urgently so I disconnected. I understand what I did wrong and will not do so again.

If it is that urgent, then it is worth a 2 week ban. Nobody recalls being asked for a sub. Use !sub and wait to get replaced before leaving the server, don't let your problem become a team problem. Read the guides above. When you understand what is expected of you, I will reduce your ban.

name: Pearbombs

steam id: 76561198034400059

why you got banned: Impersonating spammer

why you should be unbanned: i was only playing a joke because i haven't played with spammer for a while and wanted to play a trick on him

You don't seem remorseful and still think your actions are justified, nor do you understand the weight the names of admins bear given their responsibilities. Until you show that you understand what you did was wrong, your ban will remain intact.

You don't seem remorseful and still think your actions are justified, nor do you understand the weight the names of admins bear given their responsibilities. Until you show that you understand what you did was wrong, your ban will remain intact.
I understand that the admins are important people and i have tarnished their name by doing so, therefore i am sincerely sorry for doing so, it will not be repeated

I understand that the admins are important people and i have tarnished their name by doing so, therefore i am sincerely sorry for doing so, it will not be repeated

Your ban has been reduced to 1 week

Snowiie

STEAM_0:0:45926205

Why I got banned: Typing "spermah plz" into all chat after dominating spammah in a pug

Why I should get unbanned: Having played with spammah multiple times in the past I have seen countless people insult him and get away with it....

Snowiie

STEAM_0:0:45926205

Why I got banned: Typing "spermah plz" into all chat after dominating spammah in a pug

Why I should get unbanned: Having played with spammah multiple times in the past I have seen countless people insult him and get away with it....

I'm happy for you that you dominated me in a random pug to give meaning to your miserable life. Are you sure you're not omitting something else you might have said in the server?

With the above said and since you're clearly being a lying cunt, I've extended your ban from 1 hour to a permanent one.

Feel free to play from a new steam account.

My appeal was done to the best of my memory I cannot saying something else... I even took the initiative to check the logs.tf chat history and I don't see anything else that I said directed at you I even went over the demo so if you could please elaborate I would be glad to listen

My appeal was done to the best of my memory I cannot saying something else... I even took the initiative to check the logs.tf chat history and I don't see anything else that I said directed at you I even went over the demo so if you could please elaborate I would be glad to listen

Selective memory I see. I banned you for the shit you wrote just after the game had ended and the server went into soapdm warmup mod.

I joke and banter with ppl that I deem are cool and are not cunts. You are the opposite of that, and you using an alias (I was told shortly after the ban who you actually were) and deciding to have a go at me randomly after the pug didn't help your case as I brought down the initial 100 minute ban on you (ban reason = Learn some respect).

Then, after seeing both your malicious and childish posts in the General Discussion and the Ban Appeals thread here, I knew I had made the right call initially so I extended your ban from 100minutes to a permanent one until further notice.

I have read and understood the guidelines. I would like to apologize again, I will not make the same mistake a second time.

I think I wrote the same thing both during the game and post game so I don't really remember what I said post game.... I did not know your perspective of me changed so I still joked with you like the past well after I got banned I decided to come to the forums cause that's what I've been told to do

I think I wrote the same thing both during the game and post game so I don't really remember what I said post game.... I did not know your perspective of me changed so I still joked with you like the past well after I got banned I decided to come to the forums cause that's what I've been told to do

woosh

OK assuming you don't 'remember' what you said, now that you've been told to come to the forums and you've posted here, what would be the next logical step you need to do..?

• Like 2

Name : gilga

Steam id : reikisubagyo

why you got banned : leaving a pug before there is a replace

why should be unbanned : i have to go really urgent that time, theres no spec. i should not have played a pug when i know i was going to go. for that i would like to apologize, i wont do that mistake again.