This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

Keith

I/we think you main scout but I/we've seen you mix it up with different classes. You've got a good sense of how pugs are played out. The only advice I/we'd give you is to know when you can die for free, also play more.

4.2/10 (sg)

Pink

You're too new to the game to be able to rate.

xoom

One of the more outspoken individuals in asiafortress, you are a relatively new player who has chosen the hardest class in the game as his main (demoman). Your dm skills are average and you nerdrage like a pregnant woman when killed. You have a good understanding of where and what the enemy is doing (gamesense) and you have a natural tendency to want to get the team to work together and use comms. However, you make excuses when killed (quite often) blaming your team or blaming leaks at your team flanks. This is a consequence of your desire to follow the established 'meta' and being too rigid or strict in your playstyle when in fact FPS games by nature can be random.

You cannot expect pug players to know and follow the meta, and with you doing the blame game and whining you halt your progress. You need to play the game a lot more since I/we think you have the ability to take a step back and look at the game critically. Your current attitude of choosing the 'team' over yourself will see you improving at a snail's pace. Theory is one thing, being able to practise it reinforces your theoretical understanding of the game. The better you know your stuff, the faster you will think and make better decisions faster.

The bottom line is: Learn to be selfish for the right reasons and work a LOT on your aim and movement dm skills to synergize with your other qualities.

5.5/10 (sg)

Snowing

If memory serves, you are Snowie. You have improved tremendously from the AFA days and you have chosen roamer as your main. You make plays that look questionable on the surface but are actually quite smart and get picks 80% of the time. Your mentality of not giving a crap and treating the game as a game and mixing it up with MGE has seen you turn into an effective roamer (in pugs) and I/we applaud you for this. On the flip side, your questionable plays gets you killed in dumb places at bad times and you seem to have hit a wall in terms of the meta game. It's time to take a step back and self-reflect on what it is exactly you want to do.

6.1/10 (sg)

Spikey_Cactus

You are a troll scout from the old days of asiafortress who's not afraid to mix it up and do random shit. I/we feel you've always lamented about the fact that you never got the chance to try out with a proper div1 team. You main scout and you have decent aim and above average movement. Play the game a lot more and DO STUFF. Nothing wrong at all with telling your team you want to go for something and asking them to spam behind you; the alternative is sticking around and being useless. It's just about learning the times.

6.4/10 (sg)

take note, all the above ratings are singapore/SEA ratings and are separate for asia ratings. asia ratings will be given to players that have competed regularly against teams in the asian region regularly. players above will eventually be updated with asia region ratings.

if you want to get a proper rating, play scrims/pugs regularly with a regular name (stop changing your in game name). if you are new here, don't expect to get a proper rating until you have a more established presence (if nobody knows you, chances are i/we dont know you well enough to rate you).

kana

Aren't you a fellow player from Vietnam? I/we've seen you play a few times, you've got more skill than SMB, you play above average but you need to step up your game if you want to take it to the next level. If scout is your main, you need to have more presence in team fights. Do you belong to a team? If so, it is not apparant and that would be because you are not seen scrimming. If you don't have a team, consider it as it will help you develop further as a player. For now, you are just another pugger.

6.2/10 (sg)

rze

Another veteran scout from the old days of asiafortress. I/we wish you had more ambition because you've always huge potential in becoming a div1 elite. In the recent months, your time in MGE has seen you contend and take down div1 scouts in duels. Abiet your lack of recent activity has put a wrench on your progress. You still have the tendency to run into death from time to time and at times that has cost your team some pushes and captures. Stop playing the "disposable scout" and you'll realise that your impact and presence will improve.

7.9 (sg)

Facecake/etx

Lack understanding in the game thus getting you killed alot, perhaps that explains your seemingly lack of fear as it turns out it mught just be your lack of understanding that you will get killed. The "im not good enough" attitude needs to be dropped. you try your best but regress into basic movement that leads to your tendency to get killed alot. you need to improve your aim and movement to play the "get in there and dm everything style"

6/10 (sg)

Darkie

you are an undecisive unmotivated medic main who has sort of given up at the moment it seems. you tend to drop ubers because of your undecisiveness and poor movement. you used to try hard but seemingly was unguided and not knowing the next step. maybe someone needs to guide you out of your darkness. maybe you need some motivation/goal.

6/10 (sg)

justin/ice-cream

you are a new scout in the scene and have yet to find consistency in your game. you also have not established enough of a presence as a result so you need to play more regularly. i/we can't rate what we don't know. also, don't change your name so often in game, justin or ice/cream.

Hi all, asiafortress' official skill rater bot here to take over the now defunct & forgotten Summer's rating thread and Madman's retarded troll thread.

First come, first serve. Users who post will be rated on a scale of 1-10. No bias, no personal bullshit, just simple ratings and thoughts on rated player.

Troll posts will be ignored and may skew and/or affect your actual ratings depending on my/our mood.

Natapon as the asiafortress community leader has kindly agreed to oversee and grant me/us a custom user title and allow extremely troll-ish posts to be removed and have this thread moderated to ensure post and content quality.

Post away.

Edit: Requests for ratings for others will be ignored.

Edit 2: Replies are done in the order they were received.

Rated Players

Teddybar, Netflux, Joe

Yuko, SMB, Teejay, Qjyap, derpkips, madman, kuma, baddyz

jazr, sud, jigglesaur, shounic, russkan, dyn4mite

biotics, aleaf, halu, azazel, chongy

puzzled, adel, mykonos, bzkr

mel, crimesomefirebird, chromatic, rufus, tharnos

Cuteman, Geneva, AviralGoel, Westdar, Bob, NoirSuede, YuriSunshine, mystic

Keith, Pink, xoom, Snowing, Spikey_Cactus

kana, rze, facecake, darkie, justin

Edit 2: Replies are done in the order they were received.

I'm Omega, Omega-Synthetic or Synthetic in pugs.

I main scout and medic and I'm trying to pick up pocket soldier.

Started pugging around early February, a rate would be appreciated.

teal

one of the good medics in singapore that is not afraid to get into fights and risk life to heal team. gets caught out at times and not commanding enough of her team, medics have to direct and a medic comming can do wonders for the team. your mechanics are average but your experience makes up for it. you have proven yourself has a low-div1 medic but have the potential to climb to the higher levels of division 1 with the right players.

7.4 (sg) 6.7 (asia)

crab_patty

a vetran scout that took a break and is now back and has improved drastically in recent times. havent seen you play in scrims much so it will be hard to tell of your capability from just pugs although you stop score in pugs easily i/we see you to be a bit delicate in scrims but that should change as you adapt and play more.

8/10 (sg) 6.8 (asia)

bio

if nobody notices you you are probably bad, find something you are passionate about in this game and work at it to stick out. if i/we recall correctly, you main scout and have alright mechanics. where you are stalling is your gamesense and that is a much harder hill to climb.

6/10 (sg)

Arins

as an afa player, i/we don't think you are ready for a rating yet as it wouldn't mean anything in this infant stage of development. if we rate you now it is going to be a pretty low rating. havent seen you in pugs either so that doesnt help.

helig

another of the "i think im in trouble but i sure as hell wont say it" type of medic. has obsession with pocket soldier fetish and submissive play that gets you killed alot. your rigid movement does not helpt to alleviate that either. you panic and tend to lose it when stressed. you need to be more assertive and learn to make your own decisions. following wrong/bad players will get you into a lot of danger. still weak moechanics at the moment, doesnt't seem to learn from anything outside of playing pugs.

5.8/10 (sg)

ps: read the original post if you feel you got skipped