This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
gozieson

HL team members wanted (recruiting)!

Hey there, I've just recently gotten more involved in the Highlander scene to the point that I would like to create a new highlander team. We are still trying to obtain a few members to fill in a few specific class slots that are still empty.

Our Steam Group can be accessed via this site:

http://steamcommunit.../groups/gozieHL

Right now here's the list of classes taken up by the players:

http://steamcommunit...51022542724477/

Basically, we're missing a Demo, Heavy and Engineer for the time being. And I would also like to get a roster of 15+ so that the whole team can scrim against each other and we can point out which members are good in which classes and the weaknesses they'll have to work on.

Also, hopefully those who have signed up for the team would be able to stay on the team for a while as we wait for UGC Asia to start.We will also be changing the team name once we have a full roster in place.

Hope you guys will be interested in joining, I mean think of the scrims....

...and the keys biggrin.png

Edit: Once we have a full roster, we can start scriming. We will initiate scrims on weekends at around 9 p.m. (Most probably on Saturday or 3 p.m. on Sunday). We can also start up pubstomping sessions on random server during the weekdays for the fun of it. XD

Edit 2: We are still missing a demo, the rest of the classes are mainly taken up but subs are welcome.

Interesting.

I play mostly scout and engie(combat-specific) and could be also spare on all other classes except spy.

Steam name : chris-c (edit: could be crisis00_chris)

Add me for details.

:) good luck on the new HL team.

Sounds very interesting. Add me up my steam name is:

wibe69

So you can ask me questions on steam :)

Interesting.

I play mostly scout and engie(combat-specific) and could be also spare on all other classes except spy.

Steam name : chris-c (edit: could be crisis00_chris)

Add me for details.

:) good luck on the new HL team.

would be good if you two put a link to your steam profile like signatureglasses did

Greeting gozieson,

I am interested to join your squad. Here is some of my info...

Name: Ykredfield

Class: Scout, Medic, Engineer, Soldier, Heavy, Demoman.

Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin, Malay, Cantonese. Understand Hokkien and Hakka but not good in speaking.

Available Playing Times: GMT +8 (10:00am - 1:00pm), (3:00pm-6:00pm), (9:00pm-10:00pm)

Skill Level: Average? Not sure. Depends on the class. More on supports.

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunit.../id/ykredfield/

Other Information: I'm always free until next year. Will join temp clan or full time clan. I would like to join active clan which always contribute in tournament. There are more non-related(maybe) information on my profile description.

Thank You.

would be good if you two put a link to your steam profile like signatureglasses did

Sorry on that, I've been trying to get my SteamID link to work but it just tells me error and tells me my account doesnt exist.

But, let me do this again.

Name: Mr. Rogers

Class:Every class pretty much as i see you need Demoman i would be interested to fill this spot in.

Languages: Finnish,English,Swedish a bit, and im studying chinese:P

Skill level: I've been playing pugs and with clans for around 2 years so im experienced in 6v6 and 9v9.

I'm available pretty much anytime. From around 12.00PM forward :)

I found out that TF2 actually has a big community here in asia (mostly singapore and malasya) so I would be very eager to start playing active again

Thanks

Sorry on that, I've been trying to get my SteamID link to work but it just tells me error and tells me my account doesnt exist.

But, let me do this again.

Name: Mr. Rogers

Class:Every class pretty much as i see you need Demoman i would be interested to fill this spot in.

Languages: Finnish,English,Swedish a bit, and im studying chinese:P

Skill level: I've been playing pugs and with clans for around 2 years so im experienced in 6v6 and 9v9.

I'm available pretty much anytime. From around 12.00PM forward :)

I found out that TF2 actually has a big community here in asia (mostly singapore and malasya) so I would be very eager to start playing active again

Thanks

Sorry can't find you through search. Can you join the group on your own and type in the classes you want to play? Thanks.

I am still accepting players. I know that there are some of our initial members that would fall out later as the group progresses. You can still join in , however you may or may not act as a sub for any random class. Thus, you might want to brush up on a few classes including your main in case.

Creatizcordon

Able to speak English and Chinese

Playing Spy(main), pyro(random), scout(random), and soldier(average). Dont play other classes due to failure in playing those classes

id/creatizcordon

Average skill level

New to competitive TF2 but willing to learn

DreamNex^ at ur service.....

Main Class: Spy

Will help u get opportunities to push up during scrims and stuff...

STEAM ID: id/dreamwalk3r

Alr added u but idk why u havent replied to it

Creatizcordon

Able to speak English and Chinese

Playing Spy(main), pyro(random), scout(random), and soldier(average). Dont play other classes due to failure in playing those classes

id/creatizcordon

Average skill level

New to competitive TF2 but willing to learn

Advice for u, get mumble