welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Schmile

Looking for HLD Team

What's up guys, Schmile here.

I'm an experienced Spy and Engineer with vast knowledge about tactics, strategies and techniques available to those two classes. I hope I can get in a team that plays HLD so that I can improve my skills and have friends to play with smile.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/schmile

You can check out my profile. Feel free to add me and play with me!

To Schmile, chances are, you aren't going to get picked up by a team with a simple post in the forums. People will naturally want to see how you play and how you fit into a team before even thinking about recruiting you.

Play a few HL PuGs, get to know people and ask around after a while(Assuming you haven't already done so).

Also, it seems from your profile that you don't have a mic. You really can't even think about competing seriously(even in HL) if you've got no mic.

"vast knowledge about tactics, strategies and techniques"

uh

Woah, calm down, you.

most hl teams in the SEA region (which is about 3-4 teams lol) have more or less solid rosters, you should consider forming your own team.

Yes, that includes bringing in ppl into comp from pubs, because, honestly, the hl community in SEA is very small and hl is an easier way to get into comp.

Guest qjyap

to be fair no one from SEA is going to search for a korean or jap team. search in your own region

And no Aki japan is not SEA (I think)

Korea, Thaiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Japanese is also part of SEA there are alot of other teams out there.

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MAN OH MAN. OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN

• Like 2

Guest qjyap

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MAN OH MAN. OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN

be nice k he p6 small boi