Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
mameshiba

A Guide To Asiafortress Academy

Posted · Hidden by mameshiba, October 15, 2012 -
Hidden by mameshiba, October 15, 2012 -

I'm having a bit of a problem connecting to the AFA Mumble server.

http://imageshack.us/f/854/mumble1n.png/

Connecting to the server results in continuous messages of 'Server connection failed: Connection refused'. Ping and user count do not appear next to the server label.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted · Hidden by mameshiba, October 15, 2012 -
Hidden by mameshiba, October 15, 2012 -

Sorry, the AFA mumble server's down for now, but don't let that stop you!

Hop on to the other mumble server and just create a temporary channel or something!

IP: 203.116.80.228

Port: 64738

There is a whitelist starting from today in the AFA server consisting of players that have signed up in the AFA registration thread (filtered through of course). AFA mumble is back up, sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope to see the new AFA formed teams start scrimming and requesting for mentoring sessions as a team.

don't expect to be added to the afa pug whitelist if you're application is incomplete / unverifiable / or you exceed the afa skill bracket.

over time, some of the existing players that have improved enough will be removed from the afa whitelist.

its time to move to pugs yo

Sorry, it was an error on my part. I think I miscopied the IP.

Oh and by the way, how can I get onto the server? There aren't a lot of people on the AFA channel, and those that are aren't replying.

Sorry, it was an error on my part. I think I miscopied the IP.

Oh and by the way, how can I get onto the server? There aren't a lot of people on the AFA channel, and those that are aren't replying.

Because AFA hasn't started just yet. If you want to try a 6v6 game, you can try regular pugs but might find them a little challenging.

just don't end up not knowing what to do when the pug goes live and you'll not get raged at

a good start is with the guides section, especially the one spammah wrote, even if you hate reading, spammah's guide is a must

Sign in to follow this