This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Ratsyc

[split] PUB-Landers Registration comments

So will Aeta/bigfoot still be on our team as Medic? or is he/she going to be replaced by another pubber? or completely removed and Strykar will be playing?

So will Aeta/bigfoot still be on our team as Medic? or is he/she going to be replaced by another pubber? or completely removed and Strykar will be playing?

I'm pulling out, no interest anymore

Chat during July 1:

A person named Wil(s)on was supposed to be the replacement for Aeta (he will play as Sniper while I'll play as Medic instead) but this came along

7:30 PM - wilsoN: i cant go for the 10 pm match

7:30 PM - denmax: kk... I'll see what I can do.. I'll discuss with 10axis

7:30 PM - wilsoN: something came up

So we need a sub for him, so is it possible to "borrow" subs from other teams? Especially the one with four subs?

Another thing is the problem with "prizing" the slot that gets replaced (if we do win). If it turns into a disagreement between the two players (AKA, if the second Sniper wants the prize, while the first Sniper would want it too), I'll gladly give my Medic prize to one of them, and probably leaving me with nothing. That, or let them fight over it, but that would be disappointing. Either way, I don't care about getting a prize or not, I just want to play the game.

Nevermind, Wilson thought the matches were today x_x

And also, we got our own sub now. I'm not sure if it is official, but I'm hoping so.

If not, then I'll come back to you

I'm pulling out' date=' no interest anymore

[/quote']

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

and LAST MINUTE?!!!!