[split] PUB-Landers Registration comments

#5. Impressional man bear

Steam url:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978671202/

Isn't this guy a COMP player?

Name: Aeta

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/aeeii

Class: Engi/Spy (

[/quote']

sent you a pm regarding man bear's application, mmm idk as for aeta, admin in charge of that team please check :>

Aeta's steam ID isn't working, I have asked him to correct it. And if bear is playing for that team we'd like to have nata on ours mmkay :P

isnt bigfoot not a pub player

true that.

going to move all the non-registration posts to the other tread....

Aeta's steam ID isn't working' date=' I have asked him to correct it. And if bear is playing for that team we'd like to have nata on ours mmkay :P

[/quote']

The thing about Aeta's link is that id doesn't use /id/ and instead, uses /profiles/

Here's his proper link

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aeeii

true that.

I thought non pub players are now allowed case by case? If we are playing non-comp classes I feel it can be allowed, its like the best opportunity to play the off-classes in pugs that have always been looked down upon (in pugs at least).

true that.

I thought non pub players are now allowed case by case? If we are playing non-comp classes I feel it can be allowed' date=' its like the best opportunity to play the off-classes in pugs that have always been looked down upon (in pugs at least).

[/quote']

here is your answer bigfoot

[align=center]

publandersfinalteal.jpg[/align]

PUB vs PUB

(competitive players are allowed to med)

(competitive players are allowed to med)

PUB vs PUB

(competitive players are allowed to med, any other classes are subjected to case by case basis)

(competitive players are allowed to med, any other classes are subjected to case by case basis

PUB vs PUB

(competitive players are allowed to med, any other classes are subjected to case by case basis)

(competitive players are allowed to med, any other classes are subjected to case by case basis

l2read

if it is like so then why is it even called a publander then?

the point is to bring in pubs to play not for pros to showcase their talents

Let him play as Demoknight w/ Bottle and Wee Booties, then we'll be sure he's not "good with his class" - if that satisfies you

And from your post, it sounds more of "pubs suck and pros shouldn't fight with them since they'll be sure lose" instead of "they need this game to show what they're capable of - and pros, famous, will usually gather more attention than less known pubbers"

if it is like so then why is it even called a publander then?

the point is to bring in pubs to play not for pros to showcase their talents

read properly. CASE BY CASE. Unless they play medic, they are NOT allowed to play any other classes. Only if there is a need, will they be ALLOWED to play other classes. They can only showcase their healing abilities, which I doubt will really affect the gameplay significantly.

This option was considered cause 1) comp players complain they can't play. 2) the pubbers tend not to play medic, so this will fill up the role if necessary.

instead of being a dick and start questioning the competition, you could try pointing out who is a comp player and we'll deal with it.

which resulted with him and bigfoot slogging it out and comes the "question" of the purpose of the event. the admins may not reply directly but players who have been found/flagged to be comp players in disguised will be forced to play medic on that day and be kick instantly until he/she complies. there is no need in undermining the event whether with the intent or not when trying to prove something like this.

my last 2 post mentioned the following:

1) you questioned the rules which was already clearly stated as mentioned.

2) i answered saying we know what's going on. don't have to fight it out with bigfoot.

don't test me. i'm here to stop you two from fighting like little kids that you are. i repeat again.

Edit:For deliaren who apparently can't understand this statement and still repeats and refuses to stand down after this being mentioned.

The admins are aware of the players who have been pointed out. /Edit

Stop harping about your post about bigfoot being a comp player, i'm here to stop the resultant reactions that happened because of that.

Btw, majority of the pubber's profiles are set to private (or some who quickly switch their profile to private after being expose), so unless you're friend with them, can remember which ever nicks they kept switching to or you have their steam id record of previous comp players, you wouldn't know for sure if at some point of time they are comp players.

lol i know this is inconsequential but i thought

The admins are aware of the players who have been pointed out. /Edit

was enough. You didnt have to go all high and heavy handed on deliaren. even tho he can be a bitch sometimes. But ok thats offtopic, and pretty pointless. Sorry :x.

ANYWAYS. good to see that the community is getting back on.