Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Wicked Sick is dissolved

pretty much

9:15 PM - 二宮裕子: CAN SCRIM?

9:15 PM - Madman: team disbanded la fuck

9:15 PM - Madman: scrim lj

xkaonslaught and arcadia are effectively free agents

if you found this so boring and uneventful why click to open the thread? or do you need to shit on it to feel good about yourself?

how about you stop crashing random threads and maybe play tf2 so your "inspiring meatshots" can actually inspire something other than for people to play another class

how about you stop crashing random threads and maybe play tf2 so your "inspiring meatshots" can actually inspire something other than for people to play another class

by the way your name is fucking stupid

Quoted, for truth.

^

I don't even know.

They just hate me.

and I don't find this boring or uneventful, I actually find it a bit sad, you guys beat us in Mercs Cup and now just dissolved.

I don't know what to add to topic so I just stated that

"in other news, airshot is playing basketball to no end "

because Phi is actually dissolving like that too.

our team that participated in the mercs cup and got knocked out in the first round by them

airshot leads the team. now it's really inactive because he's just playing basketball and that's all I've been trying to point out.

you guys were good, sorry if I sounded a little stuck up or something because I didn't make myself clear.

That's an incredibly tactless way of making a point.

As for your own team I suggest you take the initiative to find scrims or organize team training. It's not solely the leaders job. One of the strains I've faced is being the only contact and I'm sure many team leaders face the issue of simply being too busy to find games too. Your team would appreciate too, and youll come off as being a lot more responsible as opposed to being an armchair critic.

The last thing we need is people in armchaird. Fix the apathy and the trollibg will stop or at least tone down.

Phi's pretty much dead anyway, most of the active members went to FF, the rest just disappeared in thin air.

sad to see ws go but it was inevitable with players showing no support for their hardworking overstrained leaders. and its true that its not solely the leaders job to find scrims/organize training. having responsible teammates will help offload that stress a lot from the leader.

but for ltoro's case, take initiative and pick up your team from there. instead of just POINTING OUT or just talking, take action and form a tight knitted group of 6 and stick together and learn slowly. take a look around, you'll see so many puggers that don't have a team. there's your pool of players to choose from. if you want a bigger pool go pick up players from public. or better yet get your friends to play like i did. start by looking at phi and pick up the willing players and work from there.

i feel for camerons rage, the fustration is undeserved. take it as learning from his experiences deliaren.

ps: i just woke up so i dont know wtf im thinking

why the urge to publicize a destruction of a clan?

so no one will ask him for a scrim with wicked, again.

xgn is been disbanded since roflnova took back leadership

actually:

immunity dissappears

haruhi mugging

rfnv comes back

win